login doesn't work after redirecting

Hello, I'm using prestashop and oneall module for login, but when I tried it, nothing happened after redirecting.
my website is https://sorayabedsheet.com

I configured the module without doing autodetect API connection and verify the API setting, because it took too long, like ever. Was it because of that?
Thank you

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited August 2018

Hi Rizet,

if the Autodetect/Verify takes very long than it's very likely that your server blocks outbound HTTP requests (from your server to ours).

Please make sure that your firewall does not block outbound requests on both ports 80 and 443. One of these ports must allow outgoing requests (from your server to ours) so that the plugin can establish a communication with our API.

If you have access to the console of your server you can test if outbound requests are allowed by using this command: telnet ping.api.oneall.com 443

If the port is open then you should obtain a result like this:

~$ telnet ping.api.oneall.com 443
    Trying 136.243.63.184...
    Connected to ping.api.oneall.com.
    Escape character is '^]'.

• Rizet_RamawiRizet_RamawiMember
    edited September 2018

thank you, I asked my hosting provider, they said port 443 is blocked, and I don't know what they did but I checked on the module configuration again, now the green is shown.

So I tried to login on my web, with fb and google+, but still nothing happened after redirect. I wasn't logged in.
    I tried it on firefox and edge

What should I do?

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team

Hello,

could you please click on the Autodetect/Verify buttons in the social login settings and confirm that you have a green success message for both tests?

After the tests, please also save the settings!

Regards,

• Rizet_RamawiRizet_RamawiMember
    edited September 2018

yes, the green success appeared for both. but still after redirecting nothing happen

https://ibb.co/gphonK

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.