Facebook login icon not showing up

edited April 2016 in Opencart
Hello, I followed all of the instructions and put everything up. But the social login is not showing. Please check out:

www.contactgift.com

on the registration and login pages there is the social login heading but there are no icons.

What could be the problem?

Best Answer

• Fred_PinelFred_PinelMember
    Answer ✓
    Hi,
    The problem is that Journal 2 theme minifies javascript files, but our JS does not work that way.

A workaround is to manually include the JS to your header.tpl, by adding this line:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="https://contactgift.api.oneall.com/socialize/library.js"></script>
    in the header section, so before </head> (line 101 in your file).
    (assuming contactgift is your Oneall application subdomain)

We are also looking into modifying our module to work with those themes.

Regards.

Answers

• Hi,
    The plugin JS llibrary is not included in the login page.
    Maybe a custom theme does not add the required JS that the plugin needs.

If you are using a custom theme, could you send us (by email) the file header.tpl for your theme?

Thanks.
  • Hello, I sent the header.tpl file to your email. Please notify me if it is possible to add the icons
  • Thank you, it works now!
  • Hi,
    For information, the latest version of the our Opencart plugin now includes a fix for the orignal problem of the post.

Regards.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.