Undefined function curl_init

edited April 2015 in Social Login
Hi folks!
I've correctly configured social plugin access API to Facebook and also Instagram. When I try to login using fb or in button, i've go smoothly through the authentication process (with the classical plugin pop-up admin authorization) but when the process try to land on my web site, it comes this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function curl_init() in /var/www/localhost/htdocs/www.accademiadimedicina.unito.it/digital/wp-content/plugins/oa-social-login/includes/communication.php on line 733
This is the plugin url: http://www.accademiadimedicina.unito.it/digital/wp-login.php?oa_social_login_source=login
Can I fix it? I don't have direct access to the web server, only to the wordpress ftp account.
Thank you!
Luca

Best Answer

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited April 2015 Answer ✓
    Hi Luca,

Call to undefined function curl_init()
    This means that you do not have installed curl on your server.

Please open the Social Login settings in your WordPress admin area and use the "Autodetect" button to detect the correct connection handler.

Regards,

Answers

• Luca_AreseLuca_AreseMember
    edited April 2015
    Hi Claude,
    Thank you for the answer, that's solve the problem. I could not operate on the web server because I'm not admin, only a hosted site. The alternative method works perfectlly.
    Ciao
    Luca

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.