Redirect not working after log in with facebook for the first time

Hi,

after first time log in with facebook, we get redirected to this https://gyazo.com/3e9096fe93ac668f2a6458642bb00a3c
the user is created and when i reload the page it goes to the user profile like it normally would.

Like i said, this only happens on first time. Help please.

Answers

• Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    edited August 2017
    Hi Vito,

this seems like you have added a print_r or var_dump to the code.

Please open the file communication.php of the plugin and search for print_r or var_dump and remove the code. There is probably also an exit that interrupts the execution of the script.

This is not part of the standard plugin, so it's something that you have manually added.
  • Thank you for your response, but i have not edited your files.
    I may have added some of my own files and scripts, which i believe were all commented out or deleted, back when i was still trying to edit some things.
    I tried deleting the plugin and re-installing it, the problem persists. Any more ideas maybe ?
  • Claude_SchlesserClaude_SchlesserAdministratorOneAll Team
    Hello,

then please check the functions.php file of your theme and search for print_r or var_dump.
    Maybe you have added a filter for the plugin there.

Welcome!

Please sign in to your OneAll account to ask a new question or to contribute to the discussions.

Please click on the link below to connect to the forum with your OneAll account.